Latest News Articles
- Whiplash and car insurance: Britain is not the whiplash capital of the world, claims leading solicitor
- Is the Subaru Forester the safest SUV for families? Scoring top marks in frontal crash tests could make it a life-saver for front passengers
- BMW set for return to Formula 1 after Bernie Ecclestone says it would ‘make sense’ to see them racing
- BMW i3 and BMW i8 UK dealers revealed, as interest in ultra-modern city cars remains ‘extremely high’
- Renault signs with Spark Racing Technology and Formula E Holdings as Technical Partner in FIA Formula E Championship
Motortrades on Twitter
Welcome to Motortrades
Sorry if this seemed like a long way to scroll, but our job is to help you find what you're looking for, so all the search stuff is at the top!
We're set to become the UK's definitive on-line directory service for all things motoring. High rankings on the major search engines; Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, MSN, etc. deliver a growing number of visitors each month, which in turn generates you business.
We list just about every kind of business connected to the world of motoring, and if motoring is your world, you just simply have to get listed.
Geographical & Market Coverage
Motortrades currently covers 46 counties across the UK. We have split these counties into 592 regions representing the largest Towns and Cities, which in turn cover an additional 6,875 villages and suburbs.
We have split the motoring industry into 152 distinct business categories, which means we have 89,984 individual listings pages across the site.
These listings pages have been viewed 1,448,259 times in the last month. Click for further information about our traffic stats.
If your business is related to the motoring industry, and you are based in England or Wales, we almost certainly have a listings page that is right up your street.
Isn't it time your business was listed with us?