Latest News Articles
- Learner drivers should be taught for at least 35 hours, according to 9/10 motorists in Brake survey
- Formula 3 star Alex Lynn is the next Jenson Button with smooth driving style and the desire to become Formula 1 World Champion
- Third party capture tactic behind whiplash claims rise, as car insurance companies are said to have a ‘motive for pure profit, not concern for the consumer’
- Honda partner with McLaren to supply Formula 1 engine and energy recovery system from 2015
- Used car values rise £903 in a year, as limited supply of good quality vehicles keeps prices high, says British Car Auctions
Motortrades on Twitter
Welcome to Motortrades
Sorry if this seemed like a long way to scroll, but our job is to help you find what you're looking for, so all the search stuff is at the top!
We're set to become the UK's definitive on-line directory service for all things motoring. High rankings on the major search engines; Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, MSN, etc. deliver a growing number of visitors each month, which in turn generates you business.
We list just about every kind of business connected to the world of motoring, and if motoring is your world, you just simply have to get listed.
Geographical & Market Coverage
Motortrades currently covers 46 counties across the UK. We have split these counties into 592 regions representing the largest Towns and Cities, which in turn cover an additional 6,875 villages and suburbs.
We have split the motoring industry into 152 distinct business categories, which means we have 89,984 individual listings pages across the site.
These listings pages have been viewed 1,436,896 times in the last month. Click for further information about our traffic stats.
If your business is related to the motoring industry, and you are based in England or Wales, we almost certainly have a listings page that is right up your street.
Isn't it time your business was listed with us?